Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bevin and Alan's Wedding!

Christmas afternoon we left and headed to Asheville, NC for Bevin and Alan's wedding. they had 14" of snow the week before so there was still a good bit left, so we were able to enjoy a white Christmas! I have to stay this was by FAR the best destination wedding we have been to! Both of their families were so welcoming and everything was so nice. It was such an honor to be apart of their wedding. Alan and Garrett have been best friends (they are more like brothers) forever so Bevin and I have no choice but be around each other a lot! She is such a sweet person and I am so lucky to have her as a part of my life! On Sunday, the boys went to the Land Rover driving school so the girls went shopping! I enjoyed hanging out with Bevin, her mom, and little sister. That night the whole Antee and Lyle clan and us went to the candlelight tour at the Biltmore. I think Alan's dad knows more about that house than the people who work there! The next morning Alan and Bevin and us went on the behind the scenes tour there and got to see so much! The poor guys I don't think enjoyed the 250+ stairs we had to climb! For some reason my card will not download so I will download those pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment