Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Haley and Shrimp!

     Three years ago we were in a strange place.  We needed someone to care for babies as I began my new job at Trace.  Taking on this new job meant that I wouldn't be able to care for them everyday while working but it meant that I would have a lot more off time with them.  I would be off during breaks and summer!  I absolutely love Trace and all my co workers!  We began praying and asking anyone we knew if they knew of anyone looking for a job.  The same friend that introduced Garrett and I, found us the Downs family!
     Hannah kept them the first year until she left for Peru and was wonderful!  She captured Brewer taking his first steps and loved them all! When Hannah left for a Peru there wasn't a dry eye!  We all loved our Hannah dearly.  Her sister, Haley took over after she left.  Haley has loved our kids the past two years and I'm not sure what we would have done without her.  She was more than just our sitter, she became family!  The kids fell in love with the whole family and even call her parents, "Mommy Mommy and Daddy Daddy!"  They love our kids as if they were their children.  I can't thank Haley enough for all that she and her entire family have done for us! 
      Haley became engaged to "Shrimp" (Trent) and was married this past Saturday.  While it was sad to think that she wouldn't keep our kids anymore, we were also so happy for her!  Kathryn and Brewer love Shrimp!  The reception was so much fun!  They had games for centerpieces along with beautiful flowers.  There were s'mores and dancing!  Even Koda, a dog Haley rescued when Kathryn was small was there!  Kathryn loved the dancing and had a blast!  She even got to dance with Shrimp! 










No comments:

Post a Comment